My schedule often changes on a dime, it goes with the territory of working on a television news program. Here are a few of the upcoming events and appearances.
- May 24 – Webcast – Deborah joins Dr. Laurie Ferguson of CreakyJoints.com talking about new strategies living with Rheumatoid Arthritis. 6-8pm Eastern time at www.creakyjoints.com. Register in advance!
- June 5 – Stitch & Pitch – New York, NY – Citifield. Deborah leads knitters & crocheters as an attempt is made to set a new Guinness World Record. Join the crowd at Citifield just prior to the Mets/Marlins major league baseball game!
- June 9 –NewWay RA – media interviews introducing the second season of the NewWay RA webcast
- June 22 –Prudential Women’s Conference – Deborah speaks to this gathering of high powered financial women.
- July 1 –Delta Delta Delta National Convention – Deborah delivers keynote address at the annual sorority convention. Book signing to follow. Orlando, FL.
- July 8 – Florida Teacher of the Year – Deborah returns to host this inspirational event honoring Florida’s most outstanding teacher. Sponsored by Macy’s. Orlando, FL
- July 21 – ConEdison Women – Deborah speaks to this gathering of middle and upper management women at ConEd.
Read more about Deb’s thoughts on public appearances.